• Established and Operational since 1987.
• Integrated In-house manufacturing facility.
• Established customer base in U.S., Canada, South Americas, Europe, Turkey, Asia etc.
• Special Surface treatment for enhanced tool life.
• Production capability Size Range - #000 (45/39/12 mm or 1-25/32”/1-1/2”/15/32”) TO 100D(550/495/56mm or
21”/19”/2- 3/16”) up to 168mm(6-5/8”) Face width.
• Fastener making solution on Headers, Rollers, Inspection Equipment thru its group Companies.
• Dedicated Customer Support Team.
• Wide variety of die materials- depending on customer application.
• Shorter lead Time.
Kadimi Group is working in India since 1977. Kadimi Tool Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd. started production in 1987. It is engaged in manufacturing of thread rolling dies at its Gurgaon (or Gurugram, Haryana) manufacturing facility near India’s Capital, New Delhi.Its location gives advantage to it on operations and to its customers as well. It’s situated in the center of one of the biggest Business & Industrial region in India i.e. Gurgaon (renamed as Gurugram) and Delhi. It’s very well connected by Airways, Railways & National Highways, near New Delhi Border in Gurgaon, just about 03 miles from Delhi International Airport. You are welcome to meet/ contact us for your valuable business.
Kadimi is the leading global supplier of Thread Rolling dies and offers a comprehensive range of products and services to the Automotive, Industrial, Electronics & other fastener manufacturers world-wide.
Several of the leading worldwide fastener makers have used our products for several years & Kadimi is an integral part of their supply chain.
We are committed to maintain our leadership in thread roll tooling by providing unmatched product quality, exceptional technological innovation and superior customer service, resulting in the best cost per piece produced for our customers.
Our manufacturing facility combines the latest CNC machining technology with the traditional craftsmanship of a skilled and dedicated workforce. Investment in new equipment and training continues as part of our on-going philosophy "To set and maintain standards of quality and performance that exceed customer expectations".